You have questions regarding the project AAA/SWITCH and its results? We'll be pleased to help you.
AAA/SWITCH was finished in April 2013, but you will find some news about projects and articles in the news section.
Two bridging projects to grant the sustainability of results were approved end of 2012 and finished in April 2014:
AAA/SWITCH Project Competititon Evaluation Committee (PWEG)
Role of the PWEG:
The Project Competition Evaluation Committee (in German Projectwettbewerbs-Evaluations Gremium [PWEG]) has evaluated all the projects that have been submitted to the AAA/SWITCH competitive bid. The PWEG has not decided on whether a project was funded or not. It rather made a recommendation towards the CRUS/SUC, ETH Council and KFH, which projects should be funded.
Composition of the PWEG
The members of the PWEG (in alphabetical order):
- Alexander Godknecht, University Zurich
- Christoph Graf, SWITCH
- Urs Gröhbiel, University of Applied Sciences of Northwestern Switzerland
- Ulrich Gysel, Zurich University of Applied Sciences
- Jürgen Harms, Professor emeritus (formerly University of Geneva)
- Gerhard Hassenstein, University of Applied Sciences of Berne
- Hans Hinterberger, Federal Institute of Technology of Zurich
- Pascal Jacot-Guillarmod, University of Lausanne
- Pierre Mellier, Federal Institute of Technology of Lausanne
Please do not contact the members of the PWEG directly and note that all questions regarding AAA/SWITCH should be directed to Christoph Witzig
Former contact persons at participating institutions